Volunteer opportunities are listed below. Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a board member.
at the…Book Nook
Help with sorting, shelving, recycling and/or greeting visitors. Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays, are available. If you would like to sign up to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
as a…Board Member
LLFA Board Member at Large
Participate in monthly Board Meeting and volunteer for ad-hoc committees or specific tasks. A great way to learn more about LLFA.
at the…Lander Library
Please contact the library and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator. Example opportunities include:
- Assisting with library displays
- Shelving and/or shelf reading
- Helping with the library scrapbook
- Acting as a craft aid for children and teens
- Reading to children or providing homework assistance
- Assisting with programming
- Assisting with community outreach projects